LEDC Industrial Park
The 200-acre Livingston Industrial Park is situated on U.S. Highway 190 within the Walker city limits, and presently has more than 85 acres of industrially zoned land available for sale. Livingston Parish has been proactive in making the necessary investment to develop the park over the past several decades, and LEDC is dedicated to further development and maintenance of the park. Since opening the industrial park in 1984, the LEDC has located a number of companies there, including two divisions of CB&I , Compressor Engineering Corp., Miscellaneous Steel Specialties and Waste Management.
The park is located within the Enterprise Zone, and is serviced by a number of utilities, with Entergy supplying electricity, the Town of Walker supplying natural gas, water and sewer services and AT&T providing telecommunications. In terms of ground transportation access, the park is approximately 2.3 miles from Interstate 12 and 16.6 miles from Interstate 10, with access to the Canadian National railroad.
- Located Adjacent to Canadian National’s Mainline
- Adjacent to HWY 190
- 2.3 miles to US I-12
- 16.6 miles to US I-10
- 21.5 miles to I-55
- 69.5 miles to I-59 N (1 hour 2 minutes)
- Port of Greater Baton Rouge (Deep water) 23.2 miles
- Port of Manchac (Shallow water) 27.9
- Port of South Louisiana 78.4 miles ( 1 hour 14 minute drive)
- Port of New Orleans 77.4 miles ( 1 hour 16 minutes)
- Water – Available at the site. Provided by the City of Walker.
- Sewer – Available at the site. Provided by the City of Walker.
- Natural Gas – Available at the site. Provided by the City of Walker.
- Entergy – Available at the site. Provided by Entergy.
- Telecommunications – Available at the site. Provided by AT&T.
Please contact the Livingston Economic Development Council for a personalized quote on utilities and for more information on incentives.
(225) 686-3982 (Ask for Kaylynn or Abigail.)